Avanzar Consulting has staff that are experienced and successful in all facets of resource management planning. Our staff are familiar with the level of information required by councils, and are able to assist you to make sensible decisions based on complete and accurate advice.
Antoni is currently a board member for the TRIPS database which is used to estimate traffic generation and parking requirements for proposed developments.
Land use and subdivision consents
Avanzar Consulting staff have experience and proven track records in:
- Large scale residential subdivision and land use consents
- Applications for non-residential activities including retirement villages, showhomes, preschools, commercial developments, retail complexes, signage consents, industrial activities, heritage buildings, health facilities, educational and spiritual activities, rural subdivision and land use, tourism and tourist accommodation activities and residential development of any scale.
- Coordinating necessary Environment Canterbury approvals such as discharge and land use consent applications.
- Processing of consent applications on behalf of Territorial Authorities.
Policy Planning - Plan Changes - Master Planning
Our staff have recently been involved in the preparation of both large and small scale private plan changes in the fields of industrial developments, rural lifestyle developments and complex, large greenfields residential developments. Our planners are experienced in dealing with all facets of the plan change process from start to finish, and will explain the intricacies of the process and deliver sound timely advice throughout your project. We are familiar with the challenges that face such developments and are able to apply our experience and expertise to ensure that our clients achieve the best possible result.
We are also experienced with the Master Planning Process and always enjoy the opportunity to direct our expertise and ideas into this field of planning.
Submissions and advice on proceedings under the Resource Management Act 1991
- Our staff are available to assist with the preparation and presentation of submissions on Local Authority plans and policies.
- Our staff are available to advise on all resource management matters, and can facilitate the provision of additional professional services from complementary firms if required.
Site and development feasibility studies, including post earthquake development advice
A project will only work if the appropriate level of initial research is carried out to ensure that a project is appropriate and feasible. Our staff pride themselves in keeping up to date with development trends and are able to advise and assist you to achieve the best possible solution to your development needs.
Our staff have experience in presenting expert evidence at Council and Environment Court hearings and mediation.