Our workload is increasing and we are interested in finding a new Senior Planner to join our team!
Avanzar Consulting Ltd is a specialised resource management planning and traffic engineering consultancy with offices in both Christchurch and Timaru. We work for both private and public sector clients, large and small, and enjoy a wide variety of work.
We offer a flexible, family friendly, working environment, payment of professional fees, provision of a cellphone and equipment as necessary and a pleasant working environment. We provide an excellent remuneration package and all staff participate in a generous bonus scheme. We also offer our staff interesting and relevant professional development opportunities. We are always interested in hearing from potential staff with the following attributes:
- A relevant tertiary qualification,
- Experience in all or some of the facets of resource management planning - urban/rural/local authority planning, consenting, submissions, infrastructure, plan changes, environmental/regional planning,
- Experience in the delivery of evidence in a hearing situation,
- A strong scientific background will be an advantage,
- Strong project management skills,
- A positive attitude,
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Enthusiasm, honesty, integrity and reliability,
- Outstanding time management and problem solving skills,
- A commitment to accuracy,
- Proven technical ability,
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills,
- Excellent teamwork skills and a sense of humour.
If you think you can add value to our company then we want to hear from you. For the right people, we will be able to tailor a job to your needs.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Mary on 021 0298 6162 or 03 358 1117 or email email@example.com.