Resource Consents

Most (but not all) developments, large or small, require a resource consent from a Regional or District Council. A resource consent may be needed in instances when a person or organisation wishes to: erect a building which is higher, wider or longer than is usually permitted by the rules, install a sewage disposal system, build […]